Supply Chain Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specializations
Obtain MBA degree certificate
Graduates receive a professional MBA degree certificate plus international IES and ICI certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world
Supply Chain Management
- Students earning an MBA in Supply Chain Management take courses, such as sustainable supply chain management, supply chain logistics, and logistics systems and analytics. Students also learn about general business administration and finance.
- You will develop logistical, managerial, and critical thinking skills. The program offers a concentration in supply chain management but requires that students also take general business administration and finance courses, which prepare students for diverse roles.
- This field of study is one of the fastest growing sectors in business. Therefore, students that graduate with an MBA in Supply Chain Management often become leaders in their organizations.
- Part of this specialization's content are tips and information on steering approaches and work styles of successful company leaders, such as Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, Alphabet, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, AirBnB, Uber and others.
Supply Chain Management consists of 10 Modules
1. Strategic Management and Planning
Content includes: Strategic Planning, Global Strategy, Growth Strategies, Recession-Proof Strategies, The Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0), Managing Globally
2. Business Analytics Foundations
Content includes: Business Analytics: Concept and Applications; Big Data and Business Analytics: Trends, Platforms, Success Factors and Applications; Learning Data Analytics; Data Analytics for Business Professionals; Descriptive, Exploratory, and Explanatory Analytics; Predictive, Prescriptive, and Experimental Analytics; Predictive Analytics Essential Training for Executives
Content includes: Management foundations, Business Foundations, Managing Skills for Remote Leaders, Managing Teams, Business Innovation Foundations, Balancing Innovation and Risk, Innovating Out of Crisis
Content includes: Marketing, Offline Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Branding, Product Marketing, Tips for Marketing, Driving Innovation, Writing a Marketing Plan, Competitive Market Analysis, Targeting, Value Proposition Development, Customer Segmentation, Marketing Effectiveness (ROI), Marketing Budget, Winning Back a Lost Customer, Creating a Marketing Culture, Machine Learning for Marketing, Marketing to Millennials, Top 10 Marketing Challenges
5. Supply Chain Management I.
Content includes: Supply Chain Foundations, Implementing Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain and Operations Management Tips, Introduction to Green Supply Chain Management, Introduction to the Service Supply Chain, etc.
6. Inventory and Logistics Management
Content includes: Inventory Management Foundations, Lean Inventory Management, Purchasing Foundations, Logistics Foundations, Managing Logistics, Operations Management
7. Project Management Basics for Supply Chain Managers
Content includes: Lean Six Sigma Foundations, Leading Projects, Process Improvement Foundations, Quality Management Foundations, Managing Project Quality, Lean Manufacturing, KAIZEN | A Japanese Philosophy for Continuous Improvement, etc.
Content includes: Finance Foundations, Managerial Accounting, Risk Management, The New Age of Risk Management Strategy for Business, Audit and Due Diligence, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators, Statistics Foundations, Economics, Banking, and Finance, Protecting Profitability by Reducing Financial Risk, Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis, Learning Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
9. Supply Chain Management II.
Content includes: Careers in Supply Chain and Operations, Job Skills: Supply Chain and Operations, Finance for Non-Financial Managers, Learning Supply Chain Cybersecurity, SAP Transportation Management Overview, Strategic Analysis of Supply Chain Design, The Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chain Management, Strategic Procurement Management, etc.
10. Human Resources
Content includes: Human Resources Foundations, Understanding Business, Connecting with Executives, Organization Design, Talent Management, Human Resources in the On-Demand Economy, etc.
Is Online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our Students
"The program is genuinely exciting and effective thanks to the microlearning. The up-to-date topics and quality lecturers are pushing me forward in my professional as well as personal life."
"This MBA program is not about theory, but about the practical experience of experts in the field. The study helped me to use current experience and knowledge and apply them to the real environment of business using real-world examples of true professionals."
"The quality of the content was really above my expectations.You can apply it straight away, when you're at the meeting with subject specialists where you don't have deep knowledge."