Frequently Asked Questions
Information about studies
Who is the right applicant for your programs?
- seeking personal career growth
- ready to take his or her business and brand to the next level
- who feels stuck in their professional life
- with a minimum high school diploma
- who likes modern technology
- who wants to grasp knowledge and information from around the world
- who likes lifelong learning and personal development
- who wants to study via micro-learning (15 minutes a day)
You can try this short quiz now to see if the online MBA, MPA, LL.M. or MSc. program is the right choice for you!
How do your programs work?
What is the language of the studies?
What is the length of the studies?
Our Doctoral program (DBA) consists of 12 modules and writing a dissertation. The standard length of the studies is 24 months but we offer a 6-month-long anti-stress time reserve, which means that you have a total of 30 months to complete the program.
Please note that there is a 4-hour delay in between each two daily blocks to ensure that the micro-learning aspect of your studies remains as effective as possible. This means that after you complete one block, another one will automatically uploaded to your student system in 4 hours.
When can I start?
What if I need to skip a day or more?
Why is there a delay in between the daily blocks?
Do your titles have official EQF rating?
Do you have a sample of the Enrollment Agreement?
Content of the programs
Who created the content of our programs?
Is it possible to talk to the teachers or lecturers?
Are there exams in the program?
If you want to study a Doctoral program, you will also write and defend your dissertation, publish four professional articles and participate in at least three other activities organized (webinars/conferences). All the mentioned activities are mandatory and necessary for the successful completion of the Doctoral studies.
Low cost, low quality?
While other schools have steep tuition prices, we were able to achieve low costs thanks to:
- low-cost tuition concept
- volunteering work
- 100% online form of Effective MBA, Masters or Doctoral Programs.
- pre-selecting the best content
- favorable licensing prices for video courses
How can I pay?
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Can I try the studies before purchasing?
Can I get a discount if I purchase another program?
Do you support any charities?
Accreditation, recognition and diploma
Will I get a diploma after graduation?
Are your programs recognized?
Can I receive a paper version of the diploma & certificates?
Master’ s programs
What are the admission requirements for your Master’s programs?
During your studies, you will have the possibility to write any written outputs in English, Czech or Slovak. This also applies to communication with EDU Effective team.
What is the length of the Master’s programs?
What specializations do you offer?
- Executive Management
- Startups and Entrepreneurship
- Project management
- Marketing for the 21st century
- Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership
- Human Resources
- Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership
Effective MPA Specialization (specialization has 10 topics):
- Master of Public Administration
Effective MSc. Specialization (specialization has 10 topics):
- MSc. in Management
- MSc. in Marketing
- MSc. in Project Management
Effective LL.M. Specialization (specialization has 10 topics):
- LL.M. in Business and Law
What are the admission requirements for your Doctoral programs?
What is the length of the Doctoral programs?
What specializations do you offer?
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Practical Education Management
What are the computer requirements for your studies?
In terms of tech, the recommended requirements are at least 2 GHz Processor or higher, 4GB or higher of Memory (RAM), Internet connection, Webcam (this especially applies to the Doctoral program, as one of the key requirements is writing and online defense of the dissertation thesis).
Can I study on my tablet or smartphone?
EDU EFFECTIVE IN A NUTSHELL
- 100 % online micro-learning - just 15 minutes a day
- 10 modules = 10 certificates = MBA or Masters Degree diploma
- Effective Master of Business Administration (MBA) specializations: Executive Management, Startups and Entrepreneurship,
Project management, Marketing for the 21st century, Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management, Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership
- Effective Master of Laws (LL.M.) specialization: Effective LL.M. in Business and Law
- Effective Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Effective Master of Science (MSc.)
- Effective Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Ebooks, audiobooks, videos, tips and tricks, networking
- Secondary education at minimum and work experience required for admission
- Language: English
- Tuition is only €579 in One Payment for MBA / other Masters program or you can choose Monthly Installments Tuition Plan
- You can start to study immediately, for example today
- EDU Effective donates to charity up to €100 for each student who completes studies