Master of Science (MSc.) Specializations
Obtain MSc. degree certificate
Graduates receive a professional MSc. degree certificate plus international IES and ICI certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world
- One of the most important changes in recent years was the digitalization and mass use of modern technology in business. This transformation also led to completely changed marketing strategies.
- That is the reason we prepared a Master of Science (MSc.) specialization focused on marketing.
- You will explore topics such as online marketing, mobile marketing, offline marketing and local marketing.
- You will learn in depth about social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter), content and email marketing. We won't leave out topics such as financial management, project management and cybersecurity.
- It is very important to understand the mindset of your target group. Managers of successful companies will bring you tips about steering the companies such as AirBnB, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, Alphabet, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, Uber and others.
Marketing consists of 10 Modules
1. Online and Mobile Marketing
Content includes: Digital marketing, Online Marketing, Analytics, Mobile marketing, Mobile campaigns
2. Offline and Local Marketing
Content includes: Offline Marketing, Local Marketing, Marketing Foundations: Integrated Marketing Strategies, Creating a Marketing Growth System
3. Social Media and Twitter
Content includes: Social Media Marketing, Managing Online Communities, Social Media Marketing with Twitter, Advertising on Twitter
4. Facebook, Youtube and Linkedin Marketing
Content includes: Advertising on Facebook, Employer Branding on Linkedin, Marketing and YouTube Monetization, Ideation for Marketers
5. Content and Email Marketing
Content includes: Content Marketing, Newsletters, Blogs, Staying Relevant, Email and Newsletter Marketing, Optimizing Marketing Emails
6. Effective Communication
Content includes: Public Relations, Media Training, Writing a Press Release, Top 5 Tips for Search-Friendly Press Releases, Launch Your Product to the Press, Building Trust, Advanced Branding, Create A Brand Strategy, Managing Brand Reputation, Serving Customers Using Social Media, Organization Communication, Creating a High Performance Culture, Communication, Preparing for Successful Communication, Impromptu Speaking
7. Negotiation and Conflict resolution
Content includes: Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Managing Employee Problems, Asking for a Raise, Communicating with Confidence, Managing New Managers
8. Financial Management
Content includes: Finance for Solopreneurs, Running a Profitable Business: Calculating Breakeven, Business Financials Explained, Income Statement (P&L) and Cash Flow Explained, Value-Based Pricing, Revenue, Staffing, and Expense Models Explained
9. Project Management
Content includes: Project Management – Foundations, Teams, Risk, Change, Communication, Quality, Procurement, Budgets, Stakeholders, Schedules, Integration, Ethics, Small Projects, Artificial Intelligence for Project Managers, Adaptive Project Management, Six Sigma
Content includes: Cybersecurity for Executives, Cybersecurity at Work, Cybersecurity Awareness: Security Overview, Cybersecurity Awareness: Phishing and Whaling, Cybersecurity Awareness: Malware Explained
Is Online Effective MSc. right for me?
Meet some of our Students
"The program is genuinely exciting and effective thanks to the microlearning. The up-to-date topics and quality lecturers are pushing me forward in my professional as well as personal life."
"This type of study is exactly what I was looking for. I consider e-learning to be very effective, but here it will also connect you with the best lecturers in the field. If you look at the price-performance ratio, you get the best on both sides."
"The quality of the content was really above my expectations.You can apply it straight away, when you're at the meeting with subject specialists where you don't have deep knowledge."