Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership
Obtain Professional Certificate
Graduates receive a completion certificate of the professional
Boost your Professional career
Take your career growth and personal development to the next level.
Start your global Networking
Connect with people around the world and make valuable business connections.
Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership
- With volatile commodity prices, resource scarcity, and growing public scrutiny of business operations throughout the entire value chain, achieving greater social and environmental sustainability has become a managerial imperative across industries.
- Effective MBA in Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership will provide you with such knowledge and skills. The course is focused on the study of managing for environmental and social sustainability as well as inclusive and ethical leadership.
- The course also requires coursework and other study of business from a financial standpoint, with attention to management of people, to conventional economic theory, and to business ethics.
- Thus, the Effective MBA course in Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership prepares graduates for modern leadership roles.
- Part of this specialization's content are tips and information on steering approaches and work styles of successful company leaders, such as Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, Alphabet, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, AirBnB, Uber and others.
Sustainable & Inclusive Leadership consists of 10 Modules
Content includes: Learning Design for Sustainability, Sustainability Strategies, The Employee's Guide to Sustainability, Navigating Environmental Sustainability: A Guide for Leaders, Business Ethics for Managers and Leaders, Sustainability for Design, Construction, and Manufacturing
2. Business Ethics
Content includes: Business Ethics, Values and Ethics: Case Studies in Action, Project Management Foundations: Ethics, Marketing Ethics, Business Ethics for Sales Professionals, Tech Ethics: Avoiding Unintended Consequences
Content includes: Management Foundations, Understanding Business, Managing Skills for Remote Leaders, Managing Teams, Business Innovation Foundations, Balancing Innovation and Risk, Innovating Out of Crisis
Content includes: Marketing Foundations, Growth Marketing Foundations, Create a Go-to-Market Plan, Marketing Strategy: Competitive Intelligence, Integrated Marketing Strategies
5. Professional Accountability
Content includes: Holding Yourself Accountable, Holding Your Team Accountable, Building Accountability into Your Culture, Acting Decisively, Overcoming Procrastination, Delivering Results Effectively, Becoming Indistractable, Getting Things Done, Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset
6. Equitability and Inclusiveness in the Workplace
Content includes: Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences, Skills for Inclusive Conversations, Difficult Conversations: Talking about Race at Work, Developing Cross-Cultural Intelligence, Diversity Recruiting, Advocating for Change in Your Organization
7. Productive Workplace
Content includes: 5S Workplace Productivity, Humor in the Workplace, Driving Workplace Happiness, Managing Anxiety in the Workplace, The Future of Workplace Learning, Workplace Visualization
Content includes: Finance Foundations, Accounting Foundations, Finance Foundations: Risk Management, Finance Essentials for Small Business
9. Remote Work
Content includes: Remote Work Foundations, Managing Virtual Teams, Leading at a Distance, Time Management: Working from Home, Tips for Writing Business Emails, Leading Virtual Meetings, Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls
10. Human Resources
Content includes: Strategic Human Resources, HR: Leadership and Strategic Impact, HR: Strategic Workforce Planning, Organizational Culture, Recruiting Foundations
Is online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our Students
"The program is genuinely exciting and effective thanks to the microlearning. The up-to-date topics and quality lecturers are pushing me forward in my professional as well as personal life."
"This MBA program is not about theory, but about the practical experience of experts in the field. The study helped me to use current experience and knowledge and apply them to the real environment of business using real-world examples of true professionals."
"The quality of the content was really above my expectations.You can apply it straight away, when you're at the meeting with subject specialists where you don't have deep knowledge."