Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specializations
Obtain MBA degree certificate
Graduates will receive a professional MBA degree certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world
Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership
- With volatile commodity prices, resource scarcity, and growing public scrutiny of business operations throughout the entire value chain, achieving greater social and environmental sustainability has become a managerial imperative across industries.
- MBA in Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership will provide you with such knowledge and skills. The program is focused on the study of managing for environmental and social sustainability as well as inclusive and ethical leadership.
- The program also requires coursework and other study of business from a financial standpoint, with attention to management of people, to conventional economic theory, and to business ethics.
- Thus, the MBA program in Sustainable and Inclusive Leadership prepares graduates for modern leadership roles.
- Part of this specialization's content are tips and information on steering approaches and work styles of successful company leaders, such as Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, Alphabet, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, AirBnB, Uber and others.
Sustainable & Inclusive Leadership consists of 10 Modules
Content includes: Learning Design for Sustainability, Sustainability Strategies, Navigating Environmental Sustainability: A Guide for Leaders, Sustainability for Design, Construction, and Manufacturing, Social Life Cycle Analysis - an Introduction, Corporate Social Responsibility, Introduction to Green Supply Chain Management, etc.
2. Business Ethics
Content includes: Values and Ethics: Case Studies in Action, Project Management Foundations: Ethics, Marketing Ethics, Business Ethics for Sales Professionals, Tech Ethics: Avoiding Unintended Consequences, Business Ethics for Managers, Ethics of Quality, etc.
Content includes: Management, Managing in Difficult Times, Managing Virtual Teams, Working on a Cross-Functional Team, Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers, Managing New Managers, Business, Business Innovation, Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Effectively Leading Digital Transformation, Business Ethics
Content includes: Marketing, Offline Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Branding, Product Marketing, Tips for Marketing, Driving Innovation, Writing a Marketing Plan, Competitive Market Analysis, Targeting, Value Proposition Development, Customer Segmentation, Marketing Effectiveness (ROI), Marketing Budget, Winning Back a Lost Customer, Creating a Marketing Culture, Machine Learning for Marketing, Marketing to Millennials, Top 10 Marketing Challenges
5. Professional Accountability
Content includes: Holding Yourself Accountable, Holding Your Team Accountable, Building Accountability into Your Culture, Acting Decisively, Overcoming Procrastination, Delivering Results Effectively, Transparency in the Workplace, Productivity and Productive Efficiency, etc.
6. Equitability and Inclusiveness in the Workplace
Content includes: Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences, Inclusive Mindset for Committed Allies, Skills for Inclusive Conversations, Difficult Conversations: Talking about Race at Work, Developing Cross-Cultural Intelligence, Diversity Recruiting, Advocating for Change in Your Organization, etc.
7. Productive Workplace
Content includes: 5S Workplace Productivity, Humor in the Workplace, Driving Workplace Happiness, Managing Anxiety in the Workplace, The Future of Workplace Learning, Workplace Visualization, Staying Relevant in The Workplace: Develop Lifelong Learning Mindsets, Resilience in the Workplace, Positive Relationships in the Workplace, etc.
Content includes: Finance Foundations, Managerial Accounting, Risk Management, The New Age of Risk Management Strategy for Business, Audit and Due Diligence, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators, Statistics Foundations, Economics, Banking, and Finance, Protecting Profitability by Reducing Financial Risk, Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis, Learning Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
9. Remote Work
Content includes: Remote Work Foundations, Managing Virtual Teams, Leading at a Distance, Time Management: Working from Home, Leading Virtual Meetings, Optimising Virtual Work, Motivating Remote Workers, Time Management for Remote Workers, etc.
10. Human Resources
Content includes: Human Resources Foundations, Understanding Business, Connecting with Executives, Organization Design, Talent Management, Human Resources in the On-Demand Economy, etc.
Is Online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our Students
"The program is genuinely exciting and effective thanks to the microlearning. The up-to-date topics and quality lecturers are pushing me forward in my professional as well as personal life."
"This MBA program is not about theory, but about the practical experience of experts in the field. The study helped me to use current experience and knowledge and apply them to the real environment of business using real-world examples of true professionals."
"The quality of the content was really above my expectations.You can apply it straight away, when you're at the meeting with subject specialists where you don't have deep knowledge."