Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specializations
Obtain MBA degree certificate
Graduates will receive a professional MBA degree certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world
- Successful management of a company project is a big challenge for everyone that is part of that process, mainly for a project manager.
- Therefore, we prepared this specialization where you will learn new knowledge or just refresh the forgotten one.
- You will learn things necessary for good project management, such as Six Sigma principle, Agile Project Management, Change Management, and Digital Transformation.
- You will also receive interesting tips on how successful company managers handle project management in companies including AirBnB, BuzzFeed, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, JetBlue, Infor, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn and others.
Project Management consists of 10 Modules
1. Project Management I.
2. Project Management II.
3. Project Management III.
4. Six Sigma I.
5. Six Sigma II.
6. Six Sigma III.
7. Agile Project Management
8. Change management
9. Digital Transformation for Leaders I.
10. Digital Transformation for Leaders II.
Is Online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our students
"My industry-related management experience has been given further exposure and a solid foundation in marketing, finance, business innovation, and managerial accounting, thereby empowering an engineer like me to start a business with confidence."
"EDU Effective MBA is one of the best affordable online MBA available currently. This Effective MBA course is comprehensive and designed to meet the requirements of working professionals, managers, and people aspiring to become managers. The modules and topics covered under this course are worth the value."
"Efficient, effective and good way of learning. We can study anytime and anywhere with high-quality materials and an excellent e-learning platform. I got many things from this program: academic knowledge, theory, and practical approaches obtained from experienced lecturers."