Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specializations
Obtain MBA degree certificate
Graduates receive a professional MBA degree certificate plus international IES and ICI certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world
- Successful management of a company project is a big challenge for everyone that is part of that process, mainly for a project manager.
- Therefore, we prepared this specialization where you will learn new knowledge or just refresh the forgotten one.
- You will learn things necessary for good project management, such as Six Sigma principle, Agile Project Management, Change Management, and Digital Transformation.
- You will also receive interesting tips on how successful company managers handle project management in companies including AirBnB, BuzzFeed, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, JetBlue, Infor, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn and others.
Project Management consists of 10 Modules
1. Project Management I.
Content includes: Project Management (PM) Foundations, PM – Teams, Risk
2. Project Management II.
Content includes: Project Management (PM): Budgets, Quality, Procurement, Change Management for Projects, Communication
3. Project Management III.
Content includes: Project Management (PM): Stakeholders, Schedules, Integration, Ethics
4. Six Sigma I.
Content includes: Operational Excellence Foundations, Six Sigma Foundations, Managing Project Benefits, Learning Digital Business Analysis
5. Six Sigma II.
Content includes: Learning Minitab, Six Sigma: Green Belt, Six Sigma: Black Belt
6. Six Sigma III.
Content includes: Leading Productive Meetings, Change Management Foundations, Operational Excellence Work-Out and Kaizen Facilitator, Lean Six Sigma: Define and Measure Tools, Analyze, Improve, and Control Tools
7. Agile Project Management
Content includes: Agile Foundations, Agile at Work: Building Your Agile Team, Planning with Agile User Stories, Driving Productive Agile Meetings, Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile Project Management
8. Change management
Content includes: Creating a Culture of Change, Powerless to Powerful: Taking Control, Managing Organizational Change for Managers, Building Trust, Communicating in Times of Change, Mergers & Acquisitions
9. Digital Transformation for Leaders I.
Content includes: Foundations of The Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0), RPA, AI, and Cognitive Tech for Leaders, Digital Transformation, Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplace, Strategic Agility
10. Digital Transformation for Leaders II.
Content includes: Leading with Innovation, The Future of Performance Management, Digital Leadership, Customer Service Leadership, Machine Learning
Is Online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our students
"My industry-related management experience has been given further exposure and a solid foundation in marketing, finance, business innovation, and managerial accounting, thereby empowering an engineer like me to start a business with confidence."
"EDU Effective MBA is one of the best affordable online MBA available currently. This Effective MBA course is comprehensive and designed to meet the requirements of working professionals, managers, and people aspiring to become managers. The modules and topics covered under this course are worth the value."
"Efficient, effective and good way of learning. We can study anytime and anywhere with high-quality materials and an excellent e-learning platform. I got many things from this program: academic knowledge, theory, and practical approaches obtained from experienced lecturers."