Marketing for the 21st century
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specializations
Obtain MBA degree certificate
Graduates receive a professional MBA degree certificate plus international IES and ICI certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world
Marketing for the 21st century
- One of the most important changes in recent years was the digitalization and mass use of modern technology in business. This transformation also led to a completely changed marketing strategies.
- That is the reason we prepared Effective MBA Specialization focused on digital marketing.
- Within the specialization, you will explore topics such as online marketing, mobile marketing, offline marketing and local marketing.
- You will learn in depth about social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter), content and email marketing, SEO and online commercial. We won't leave topics of web design and development.
- It is very important to understand the mindset of your target group. Managers of successful companies will bring you tips about steering the companies such as AirBnB, BuzzFeed, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz Company, Tesla, JetBlue, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yum!, Carnival, Uber, Casper, Levi's, Trivia and others.
Marketing for the 21st century consists of 10 Modules
1. Online and Mobile Marketing
Content includes: Digital marketing, Online Marketing, Analytics, Mobile marketing, Mobile campaigns
2. Offline and Local Marketing
Content includes: Offline Marketing, Local Marketing, Marketing Foundations: Integrated Marketing Strategies, Creating a Marketing Growth System
3. Social Media and Twitter
Content includes: Social Media Marketing, Managing Online Communities, Social Media Marketing with Twitter, Advertising on Twitter
4. Facebook, Youtube and Linkedin Marketing
Content includes: Advertising on Facebook, Employer Branding on Linkedin, Marketing and YouTube Monetization, Ideation for Marketers
5. Content and Email Marketing
Content includes: Content Marketing, Newsletters, Blogs, Staying Relevant, Email and Newsletter Marketing, Optimizing Marketing Emails
6. SEO Foundations
Content includes: SEO Foundations, Writing a Marketing Plan, Growth Hacking Foundations
7. SEO Strategy
Content includes: SEO: Keyword Strategy, Local SEO, Link Building, Search Factors, Videos
8. WEB design and Development Introduction
Content includes: Introduction to Web Design and Development, User Experience for Web Design, Mapping the Web Design Process
9. Google Tools
Content includes: Google Analytics, Google Ads (AdWords)
10. Effective Leadership
Content includes: Leadership Insights, Digital Leadership, Social Media for Leadership, Transitioning from Manager to Leader, Lead Like a Boss, Leadership Philosophy, Practical Skills
Is Online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our students
"My industry-related management experience has been given further exposure and a solid foundation in marketing, finance, business innovation, and managerial accounting, thereby empowering an engineer like me to start a business with confidence."
"EDU Effective MBA is one of the best affordable online MBA available currently. This Effective MBA course is comprehensive and designed to meet the requirements of working professionals, managers, and people aspiring to become managers. The modules and topics covered under this course are worth the value."
"Efficient, effective and good way of learning. We can study anytime and anywhere with high-quality materials and an excellent e-learning platform. I got many things from this program: academic knowledge, theory, and practical approaches obtained from experienced lecturers."