Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specializations
Obtain MBA degree certificate
Graduates receive a professional MBA degree certificate plus international IES and ICI certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world
- HR is one of the most important components of every organization. Satisfied, effective and motivated employees represent one of the key factors of a successful organization.
- The course introduces learners to the many areas where human resource management is present.
- After a brief introduction to the origins and definitions of HRM, the focus is on recruitment and selection methods and procedures. Then students continue their studies in the area of adaptation and integration stages of HRM including training, education and potential career development of an employee.
- Part of this specialization's content are tips and information on steering approaches and work styles of successful company leaders, such as AirBnB, BuzzFeed, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, Uber and others.
Human Resources consists of 10 Modules
1. Human resources
Content includes: Human Resources Foundations, Understanding Business, Connecting with Executives, Organization Design, Talent Management, Human Resources in the On-Demand Economy, etc.
2. HR management and leadership skills
Content includes: Strategic Human Resources, Human Resources: Leadership and Strategic Impact, The Human Resources Hero, Human Resources: Strategic Workforce Planning, HR and Digital Transformation, etc.
3. Effective recruitment
Content includes: Recruiting Foundations, Performance-Based Hiring, Learning LinkedIn Recruiter, Interviewing a Job Candidate for Recruiters, etc.
4. Recruitment and maximization of talent
Content includes: Talent Sourcing, Align Recruiting with Job Requirements, Attracting, Hiring, and Working with Gen Z, Hire, Retain, and Grow Top Millennial Talent, Managing Employee Performance Problems, Performance Management: Setting Goals and Managing Performance, etc.
5. Development, motivation and retention employees
Content includes: Coaching and Developing Employees, Delivering Employee Feedback, Building a Coaching Culture: Improving Performance Through Timely Feedback, Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers, Developing Your Team Members, Persuasive Coaching, Employee Experience, etc.
6. Company learning and development program
Content includes: Organizational Learning and Development, Components of Effective Learning, Setting and Managing Realistic Expectations for Your L&D Program, Data-Driven Learning Design, Motivating Your Team to Learn, Tips for Learner Engagement, Creating a Culture of Learning, Boosting Your Team's Productivity, Performance Management: Conducting Performance Reviews, etc.
7. Training program development
Content includes: Gaining Internal Buy-In for Elearning Training, How to Design and Deliver Training Programs, Developing Managers in Organizations, Train the Trainer, Developing a Learning Mindset, etc.
8. Leadership program development and gamification
Content includes: Creating a Leadership Development Program, Measuring Learning Effectiveness, Developing a Learning Mindset, Learning How to Increase Learner Engagement, Gamification of Learning, etc.
9. How to build a professional training
Content includes: Build Your Own Professional Training: Quick Start Guide, Designing a Training Program: Setting Goals, Objectives, and Mediums, Training with Stories, Creating Fun and Engaging Video Training: The Why, Creating Fun and Engaging Video Training: The How, Using Humor In Training to Engage Your Audience, Using Neuroscience for More Effective L&D, Practical Success Metrics in Your Training Program, etc.
10. Diversity and inclusion
Content includes: Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, Developing a Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Program, Rolling Out a Diversity and Inclusion Training Program in Your Company, Diversity Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion in a Global Enterprise, Skills for Inclusive Conversations, Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences, etc.
Is Online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our students
"My industry-related management experience has been given further exposure and a solid foundation in marketing, finance, business innovation, and managerial accounting, thereby empowering an engineer like me to start a business with confidence."
"EDU Effective MBA is one of the best affordable online MBA available currently. This Effective MBA course is comprehensive and designed to meet the requirements of working professionals, managers, and people aspiring to become managers. The modules and topics covered under this course are worth the value."
"Efficient, effective and good way of learning. We can study anytime and anywhere with high-quality materials and an excellent e-learning platform. I got many things from this program: academic knowledge, theory, and practical approaches obtained from experienced lecturers."