Obtain Professional Certificate
Graduates receive a completion certificate of the professional
Boost your Professional career
Take your career growth and personal development to the next level.
Start your global Networking
Connect with people around the world and make valuable business connections.
- Business Intelligence (BI) is how companies utilize data to make better decisions. Effective MBA specialization in BI situates graduates at the intersection of business leadership and analytics, two skills in high demand among hiring managers.
- The course provides candidates with the standards of an Effective MBA course, including business fundamentals, advanced theories, and management techniques on top of special knowledge and skills of a BI professional.
- Part of this specialization's content are tips and information on steering approaches and work styles of successful company leaders, such as Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, Alphabet, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, AirBnB, Uber and others.
- The course prepares professionals to thrive in a data-fueled business world.
Business Intelligence consists of 10 Modules
1. Business Intelligence
Content includes: Effectively Leading Digital Transformation, Data Visualization Tips and Tricks, Power BI Essential Training
2. Business Analytics Foundations
Content includes: Learning Data Analytics: 1 Foundations, Data Analytics for Business Professionals, Business Analytics Foundations: Descriptive, Exploratory, and Explanatory Analytics, Business Analytics, Foundations: Predictive, Prescriptive, and Experimental Analytics, Predictive Analytics Essential Training for Executives
Content includes: Management Foundations, Understanding Business, Managing Skills for Remote Leaders, Managing Teams, Business Innovation Foundations, Balancing Innovation and Risk, Innovating Out of Crisis
Content includes: Marketing foundations, Growth Marketing Foundations, Create a Go-to-Market Plan, Marketing Strategy: Competitive Intelligence, Integrated Marketing Strategies
5. Business Analysis
Content includes: Business Analysis Foundations, Business Analysis Foundations: Competencies, Business Analysis: Business Benefits Realization, Agile Requirements Foundations
6. Data Analysis I.
Content includes: Statistics Foundations 1: The Basics, Data Fluency: Exploring and Describing Data, Statistics Foundations 3: Using Data Sets
7. Data Analysis II.
Content includes: Managing and Analyzing Data in Excel, Picking the Right Chart for Your Data, Learning Excel: Data Analysis
Content includes: Finance Foundations, Accounting Foundations, Finance Foundations: Risk Management, Finance Essentials for Small Business
9. Data Science I.
Content includes: Data Science Foundations: Fundamentals, Introduction to Data Science, Learning Data Science: Understanding the Basics
10. Human Resources
Content includes: Strategic Human Resources, HR: Leadership and Strategic Impact, HR: Strategic, Workforce Planning, Organizational Culture, Recruiting Foundations
Is online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our Students
"The program is genuinely exciting and effective thanks to the microlearning. The up-to-date topics and quality lecturers are pushing me forward in my professional as well as personal life."
"This MBA program is not about theory, but about the practical experience of experts in the field. The study helped me to use current experience and knowledge and apply them to the real environment of business using real-world examples of true professionals."
"The quality of the content was really above my expectations.You can apply it straight away, when you're at the meeting with subject specialists where you don't have deep knowledge."