100% Online | 15 mins a day | 10 months
Obtain Professional Certificate
Graduates receive a completion certificate of the professional
Boost your Professional career
Take your career growth and personal development to the next level.
Start your global Networking
Connect with people around the world and make valuable business connections.
- Effective MBA specialization Business Analytics is a multidisciplinary course that includes training in technical skills, business fundamentals, management practices, leadership, and marketing, in addition to those skills specific to business analytics.
- The course is designed to build deep competency in the skills needed to implement and oversee data-driven business decisions, including: collecting, managing and describing datasets, forming inferences and predictions from data, and making optimal and robust decisions.
- Part of this specialization's content are tips and information on steering approaches and work styles of successful company leaders, such as AirBnB, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz, Tesla, Alphabet, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, Uber and others.
- Business Analytics opens up a range of lucrative positions across industries.
Business Analytics consists of 10 Modules
1. Data Analysis
Content includes: Statistics Foundations 1: The Basics, Data Fluency: Exploring and Describing Data, Statistics Foundations 3: Using Data Sets
2. Business Analytics Foundations
Content includes: Learning Data Analytics: Foundations, Data Analytics for Business Professionals, Business Analytics Foundations: Descriptive, Exploratory, and Explanatory Analytics, Business Analytics Foundations: Predictive, Prescriptive, and Experimental Analytics, Predictive Analytics Essential Training for Executives
Content includes: Management Foundations, Understanding Business, Managing Skills for Remote Leaders, Managing Teams, Business Innovation Foundations, Balancing Innovation and Risk, Innovating Out of Crisis
Content includes: Marketing foundations, Growth Marketing Foundations, Create a Go-to-Market Plan, Marketing Strategy: Competitive Intelligence, Integrated Marketing Strategies
5. Customer Insights and Consumer Analytics
Content includes: Customer Insights and Consumer Analytics for Organizations: Concepts, Customer Insights and Consumer Analytics for Organizations: Tools and Analysis, Business Analytics: Marketing Data, Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Essential Training, Migrating from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4 (GA4), Google Analytics (GA4): Audience-Building and Segmentation
6. Data Science I.
Content includes: Data Science Foundations: Fundamentals, Introduction to Data Science, Learning Data Science: Understanding the Basics
7. Data Science II.
Content includes: Data Science Foundations: Data Mining, Learning Data Science: Tell Stories With Data
Content includes: Finance Foundations, Accounting Foundations, Finance Foundations: Risk Management, Finance Essentials for Small Business
9. Advanced Data Analytics for Business Professionals / Forecasting
Content includes: Excel: Economic Analysis and Data Analytics, Meta-analysis for Data Science and Business Analytics, Business Analytics: Forecasting with Seasonal Baseline Smoothing, Business, Analytics: Forecasting with Trended Baseline Smoothing, Business Analytics: Forecasting with Exponential Smoothing, Financial Forecasting with Big Data
10. Human Resources
Content includes: Strategic Human Resources, HR: Leadership and Strategic Impact, HR: Strategic Workforce Planning, Organizational Culture, Recruiting Foundations
Is online Effective MBA right for me?
Meet some of our students
"The program is genuinely exciting and effective thanks to the microlearning. The up-to-date topics and quality lecturers are pushing me forward in my professional as well as personal life."
"This MBA program is not about theory, but about the practical experience of experts in the field. The study helped me to use current experience and knowledge and apply them to the real environment of business using real-world examples of true professionals."
"The quality of the content was really above my expectations.You can apply it straight away, when you're at the meeting with subject specialists where you don't have deep knowledge."