and Machine Learning III.
100 % Online | 1 month or less | 15 mins a day (Micro-learning)
15 Mins Per Day
About this course
Are you aspiring to master the realm of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
Delving into AI and ML can be intricate without a structured learning path. Dive into "Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning III" to unravel this high-tech world!
In this comprehensive course, you'll deep-dive into:
Navigating the challenges AI presents. The nuances of applying narrow AI to decisions. Decoding two pivotal approaches in the AI domain. Gaining insights into supervised vs. unsupervised learning. Addressing concerns like harassment by AI. Grasping three foundational concepts of distributive justice in AI.
Exploring XAI: its merits, limitations, and business applications. A comparative study of Humans vs. Computers in AI. Deciphering investment strategies in XAI.
Understanding Transformers in NLP, their training, and architecture. Diving deep into Large Language Models.
Familiarizing yourself with Decision Trees, C5.0 Algorithm, Classification Trees, and Regression Trees.
An exhaustive look into NLP and Transformers.
Unraveling BERT, its benefits in Transfer Learning, and its association with Transformer Architecture.
Hands-on sessions in Text Classification and more!
This course isn’t just about learning; it's about paving your path to becoming an AI and ML connoisseur. Dive in, and let the transformative power of AI reshape your professional trajectory!
What you'll learn
- Review of the challenges of AI
- Applying narrow AI to a decision
- Defining two effective approaches used when dealing with AI
- Examining supervised and unsupervised learning
- Explaining harassment by AI
- Identifying three concepts that distributive justice is based on
- What is XAI and XAI benefits and limitations
- Humans vs. Computers
- XAI business examples
- Transformers in NLP
- Training Transformers and Their Architecture
- Large Language Models
- Introducing Decision, Classification and Regression Trees
- Text Classification
- and many more
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning III.
Duration: 7.5 hours (self-paced)
In every daily block you will find different types of study materials on the particular theme of the module. Lessons consist of:
- Audio-Visual materials
- Additional tips for relevant and interesting ebooks, videos or web pages
- Short tests to evaluate your progress
EDU Effective Business School
Why study our courses?
Increase your credibility
Boost your career
- Obtain your course certificateYou will receive a highly valued digital certificate with a unique ID at the end of the course.
- Finish Effective MBA even fasterEnroll in our Effective MBA and gain your new skills even faster. One course = One completed monthly module of our Effective MBA.
- Increase the value of your CVShowcase your newly developed business skills and boost your employment profile on LinkedIn.
How do our courses work?
Enroll this course by filling the form below and proceeding with a payment.
Please, note, that the invoice will be issued with our US address.
Please, also carefully select the currency of the payment (CZK, EUR, USD, GBP) above the price of the course.
OUR APPROACH TO ONLINE EDUCATION
Our courses consist of daily short lessons which follow the principles of microlearning. It is then easy to find time every day, maintain focus and learn what you need in practice.
Are you unsure whether it is the best option for you? Watch our video with 9 key benefits of microlearning and try out studies for free.
"EDU Effective is a tremendous program and I am proud to have graduated from it. The accessibility and the time freedom were key for me. Microlearning form is something I highly appreciate and recommend to all who need to balance their work and life with education. EDU Effective was one of the best educational experiences of my life."
Download PDF Brochure:
EDU Effective Online Brochure
Fill out this form to download PDF Brochure