Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Specializations
Obtain DBA degree certificate
Boost your professional career
One of the most important changes in recent years was the digitalization and mass use of modern technology in business. This transformation also led to a completely changed marketing strategies.
That is the reason we prepared Effective DBA – Marketing focused on digital marketing. However, we should not forget about offline marketing completely as it still has its place in the marketing mix.
Within the specialization, you will explore topics such as online marketing, mobile marketing, offline marketing and local marketing.
You will learn in depth about social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter), content and email marketing.. We won´t leave topics of web design and development.
In the next part of the program, within the Scientific-research module I.-VI., the student will get acquainted with the procedure of dissertation preparation, research methods, writing and defense of the dissertation.
The last two modules are designed to complete, submit and defend the dissertation. The student chooses the topic of his dissertation from the field of study specialization.
- Furthermore, each student is required to publish four professional articles and participate in at least three other activities (webinars/conferences). All the mentioned activities are mandatory and necessary for the successful completion of the studies.
For you as marketing gurus is also very important to understand the thinking of your target group. To understand one - managers of successful companies, start-ups and so on, we will bring you tips about steering and HR of successful managers of such companies as AirBnB, BuzzFeed, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz Company, Tesla, JetBlue, Danone, Alphabet, SC Johnson, Infor, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yum!, Carnival, Uber, Casper, Levi's, Trivia and others.
Marketing consists of 12 Modules
1. Marketing I: Online and Mobile
2. Marketing II.: Offline and Local
3. Marketing III.: Social Media and Twitter
4. Marketing IV.: Facebook, Youtube and Linkedin
5. Marketing V.:Content and Email Marketing
6. Scientific-research module I. - Research, Information literacy
7. Scientific-research module II. - Dissertation Writing I.
8. Scientific-research module III. - Dissertation Writing II.
9. Scientific-research module IV. - Dissertation Writing III.
10. Scientific-research module V. - Submission and evaluation of the dissertation
11. Scientific-research module VI. - Dissertation defense preparation
12. Dissertation defense
Is Online Effective DBA right for me?
Meet some of our students
"The course materials are very beneficial, and the approach is practical, which makes it easy to learn."
"This program is not about theory, but about the practical experience of experts in the field. The study helped me to use current experience and knowledge and apply them to the real environment of business."
"I'm really excited. The program is great for people who are very busy. It will help you broaden your view. Don't hesitate, you will be as excited and satisfied as I am."