Obtain DBA degree certificate
Graduates receive a professional DBA degree certificate plus international IES and ICI certificate
Boost your professional career
Take your business and personal career growth to the next level
Connect with people around the world and make valuable business connections
- General management is the key requirement for a successful company, NGO, start-up or businessman.
- Effective DBA – General Management will teach you the most important principles necessary for managers, businessman or those who will want to start their career in the field.
In the next part of the program, within the Scientific-research module I.-VI., the student will get acquainted with the procedure of dissertation preparation, research methods, writing and defense of the dissertation.
The last two modules are designed to complete, submit and defend the dissertation. The student chooses the topic of his dissertation from the field of study specialization.
- Furthermore, each student is required to publish four professional articles and participate in at least three other activities (webinars/conferences). All the mentioned activities are mandatory and necessary for the successful completion of the studies.
- Part of this specialization's content are tips and information on steering approaches and work styles of successful company leaders, such as AirBnB, BuzzFeed, Microsoft, Adidas, Nike, Kraft Heinz Company, Tesla, JetBlue, Danone, Alphabet, SC Johnson, Infor, IBM, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yum!, Carnival, Uber, Casper, Levi´s, Trivia and others.
General Management consists of 12 Modules
1. Strategic management
Content includes: Strategic Planning, Global Strategy, Growth Strategies, Recession-Proof Strategies, The Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0), Managing Globally
2. Effective Leadership
Content includes: Leadership Insights, Digital Leadership, Social Media for Leadership, Transitioning from Manager to Leader, Lead Like a Boss, Leadership Philosophy, Practical Skills
3. General Management
Content includes: Management, Managing in Difficult Times, Managing Virtual Teams, Working on a Cross-Functional Team, Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers, Managing New Managers, Business, Business Innovation, Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Effectively Leading Digital Transformation, Business Ethics
4. Offline Marketing
Content includes: Marketing, Offline Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Branding, Product Marketing, Tips for Marketing, Driving Innovation, Writing a Marketing Plan, Competitive Market Analysis, Targeting, Value Proposition Development, Customer Segmentation, Marketing Effectiveness (ROI), Marketing Budget, Winning Back a Lost Customer, Creating a Marketing Culture, Machine Learning for Marketing, Marketing to Millennials, Top 10 Marketing Challenges
5. Online marketing
Content includes: Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Monitoring, Marketing on Facebook, Marketing on LinkedIn, Advertising on YouTube, Marketing on Instagram, Social Media Marketing ROI, Lead Generation, Content Marketing - Social Media, Videos, Blogs, Staying Relevant, Creating a Marketing Growth System, Digital Marketing Trends
6. Scientific-research module I. - Research, Information literacy
Content includes: Literacy, Academic Research: Quantitative, Writing with Impact, etc.
7. Scientific-research module II. - Dissertation Writing I.
Content includes: Writing Case Studies, Writing a Research Paper, Writing a Strong Essay, Writing Articles, etc.
8. Scientific-research module III. - Dissertation Writing II.
Content includes: Writing in Plain English, Writing in Plain Language, Productivity Hacks for Writers, etc.
9. Scientific-research module IV. - Dissertation Writing III.
Content includes: Grammar Foundations, Advanced Grammar, Editing and Proofreading, etc.
10. Scientific-research module V. - Submission and evaluation of the dissertation
Content includes: In this module you submit your dissertation and the supervisor and the opponent will evaluate it. Successful evaluation is a condition for defending the dissertation.
11. Scientific-research module VI. - Dissertation defense preparation
Content includes: The aim of this module is your preparation for the presentation of a dissertation at the online presentation before a Board of Examiners.
12. Dissertation defense
Content includes: The last step of a successful DBA study is an online defense of your dissertation and answer all the questions before the Board of Examiners.
Is online Effective DBA right for me?
Meet some of our students
"The course materials are very beneficial, and the approach is practical, which makes it easy to learn."
"This program is not about theory, but about the practical experience of experts in the field. The study helped me to use current experience and knowledge and apply them to the real environment of business."
"I'm really excited. The program is great for people who are very busy. It will help you broaden your view. Don't hesitate, you will be as excited and satisfied as I am."